15 Apr 2018
Full-Time Collections Officer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
LOCATION: MAY PEN, CLARENDON
PAY PACKAGE: J$1,371,500 / WK (base + com)
Do you like winning? Do you think there’s a solution to every problem, one only has to find it? Do you think people are people no matter their position in an organization? Do you want to hone your negotiating skills amongst some of the best in the world? If your answer is a resounding, “Yes!”, have we got the job for you! This position puts you right in the middle of it
all. You MUST think you’re ready to run with the big guys, before you talk to us. We’ll put you where it never stops happening, right where the great minds
come to practice commerce. In this arena, the nimble wins and the slouch gets run over.
Collect outstanding payments from business customers. The successful candidate will be able to chase multiple unpaid debts at once and have the
capacity to resolve any/all issues preventing an account from paying its outstanding amounts.
• Good organizational skills are imperative.
• Strong communication skills are also necessary
– both internally and externally.
• Be able to adapt rapidly to changing situations and make rational decisions quickly.
• The ability to communicate effectively at many different client levels is also a highly desired trait.
• Use databases and spreadsheets effectively to assist in collection activities on a daily basis, so proficiency in using Microsoft Excel and Word is vital.
• Be comfortable with using accounting software to keep track of accounts, generate reports, statements and invoices, and find pertinent information for clients and co-workers.
• Know basic math, be a Great Listener, understand how to overcome objections
• Able to get past the gatekeeper, knows how to close the deal, creative problem solver, balances empathy with collections, competitive.
|Deadline:||April 30, 2018|
How to Apply
159 total views, 1 today