15 Apr 2018
Full-Time Food and Beverage Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
This position is responsible for overseeing all Food and Beverage outlets within the resortʼs operations. Developing and implementing effective short and long term policies and procedures to ensure the resortʼs guestsʼ needs are met at high quality standard. This incumbent will also be responsible for conducting workshops/training programmes to support objectives.
• Lead the team in delivering the excellent dining services
• Ensure that accurate inventory control measures are implemented and maintained.
• Handle all Food and beverage purchases.
• Consistently meet the demand of guest needs understand the fully the different culture and their likings.
• Ensure the menus are appropriate and the occasions.
• Monitor guest comments and reactions to Food and Beverage Service.
• Have a BSc. in Food & Beverage Management or Hospitality and Tourism Management.
• Have a minimum of three (3) yearsʼ experience in a senior Management position in the Hotel Industry.
• Possess excellent Leadership and Motivational skills.
• Have in-depth and working knowledge of the Food and Beverage Services
• Be computer literate including knowledge of the Adaco System.
• HACCP certification would definitely be an asset
• Be able to develop and coordinate training programs in all the Food & Beverage areas to ensure efficiency at the highest level.
• Have excellent knowledge of Health and Safety guidelines.
• Have a valid Food Handlers Permit.
• Innovative and creative skills are necessary to ensure efficient delivery of functions/projects
|Deadline:||April 30, 2018|
How to Apply
|Address:||Ministry of Tourism 64 Knutsford Boulevard, Kingston 5.|
551 total views, 1 today