15 Apr 2018
Full-Time Inventory Control Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Development of Inventory Control team, systems and controls across all
• Implement processes that will ensure accuracy is maintained in support of the business objectives
• Prompt analysis of variances and engagement of relevant stakeholders to clarify any potential problems
• Ensure accuracy of inventory quantities and costs
• Provide comprehensive feedback and analysis to management re: inventory levels and other KPIs
• Plan, organize and lead regular cycle count exercises and the annual year
end stock count
• Manage the inventory transfer process between locations
• Ensure all incoming products are received and managed according to
Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Management
and/or related discipline
• Minimum of four (4) years’ experience in stock controls and inventory
• Audit and previous retail industry experience would be an asset.
• Minimum qualification ACCA Level II
|Deadline:||April 20, 2018.|
How to Apply
83 total views, 1 today