Full-Time Senior Database Administrator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Senior Database Administrator has the responsibility of maintaining the integrity of the (Relational Database Management System) RDBMs at the UDC. He or she oversees all aspects of the Corporations’ database, including database architecture design, implementation, administration, monitoring, tuning, back-up, migration and support. The incumbent will be required to examine existing systems and recommend new or improved ones where relevant.
Required Skills and Specialized Techniques
• Extensive experience writing T-SQL and stored procedures and query tuning on high transaction systems.
|Qualifications:||• B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Certificates in Supervisory and Project Management would be an asset
• At least three (3) years experience in systems design and programming
• Professional certification or experience in Microsoft Windows environment
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
• Working knowledge of SQL relational database management systems (RDBMS)
• Strong knowledge of database architecture and its implementation
• Strong knowledge of backup and recovery of database systems.
• Strong knowledge of Instance, database and query tuning to improve the performance of the database/application
|Deadline:||June 16, 2017|
How to Apply
|Address:||12 Ocean Boulevard Kingston|
2160 total views, 1 today