Full-Time Administrative Assistant
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for the administrative functions for the General Manager’s Office and the Retail Operations Departments to ensure efficient and effective communication and workflow, as well as, provide support in data extraction and data analysis under the direction of the General Manager. This position is also responsible for coordinating the procurement & distribution of stationery supplies for the Retail Stores & Head Office and the maintenance of the Office.
RESPONSIBILITIES & KEY ACTIVITIES:
- Coordinate the procurement and distribution of stationery supplies in Head Office and the stores
- Review stationery and office expenses and ensure expenses are within budget.
- Coordinate the administrative function for the Retail Operations unit.
- Make necessary arrangements for Support Services Managers’ & Hi-Lo Executive Management and other such meetings when required;
- Generate reports as requested by the General Manager.
- Provide assistance in monitoring and reporting on the progress of projects and other initiatives falling under the responsibility of the General Manager.
- Prepare and send out daily and weekly reports on key performance indicators to all stores and relevant managers.
- Prepare monthly report on Balanced Scorecard objectives and initiatives.
- Supervise the Receptionist, Office Attendant and Bearer and ensure that the duties are carried out in accordance with company guidelines
- Maintain documents relating to contracts, leases, store incidents and legal claims
- Assist in the preparation of Purchase Orders for the Head Office as required
- Make business travel arrangements as required.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned by the General Manager or other members of the Senior Management team, or deemed necessary.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration or related area.
- Three (3) years experience in a senior administrative function.
- Computer literate – Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
Apply Save Job Email Job to Friend Return to List
How to ApplyClick here to Apply.
36 total views, 1 today