Full-Time Audit – Managers and Senior Associates
At PwC Jamaica we are always on the lookout for talent – bright people with fresh ideas and lots of ambition. We are currently looking for experienced audit senior associates and managers to join our assurance team.
At PwC we exist to solve important problems and to build trust in society. With your skills, expertise and enthusiasm we will be able to continue this purpose and improve upon it as we grow. Your relationship with us and our relationship with our clients will help create the value that both you and our clients are looking for.
- Possess at least ACCA or CPA qualification and have a strong academic background;
- At least three years’ experience as an Audit Manager;
- Have an analytical mind and project execution experience;
- Demonstrates sound organizational and people management skills;
- Experience in writing proposals and reports, and confidently delivering presentations;
- Excellent supervisory skills with a passion in unlocking hidden potentials; and
- Dependable and has a high level of initiative.
- Possess at least ACCA or CPA qualification and have a strong academic background.
- Have working knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Have a sound grasp of International Standards on Auditing.
- Be computer literate.
- Have at least two years supervisory experience in external auditing.
How to ApplyThe Senior Manager, Human Resources PricewaterhouseCoopers P.O. Box 372 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
49 total views, 1 today