Full-Time Cash Receipting Associate
The selected candidate will collect client deposits and other miscellaneous payments and assist with the processing of cheques received by mail.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process work packets as generated by the system (G360) on Smart Cash / CAPSIL with 99% accuracy within 48 hours of receipt and collect client deposits and other miscellaneous payments for life insurance policies, mortgage premiums, inter-company and other miscellaneous payments.
- Refer hold receipts to supervisor for follow-up; Update all relevant systems to reflect completed work packets.
- Update the appropriate records with cash/cheque received immediately; Identify anomalies with policy records being credited as well as the payment of mortgage accounts and take steps to resolve these issues promptly.
- Balance the daily cash reports with the lodgments and prepare documents and cash/cheques for submission to the bank; Advise Supervisor/Senior Clerk about any shortage or excess payments collected.
- Print and submit daily cash report to Supervisor/Senior Clerk.
- Perform other related duties assigned from time to time.
Academic Qualifications/Specialized Skills/Competencies:
- Diploma in Business Administration or other related field from a recognized institution
- LOMA (Parts 1 and 2) or other industry related designation.
- Two (2) years work experience including one (1) year in an operations division of a life insurance company.
- Good human relations and time management skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of insurance policies and procedures
- Basic knowledge of accounts
- Working knowledge in the use of PC applications including spreadsheets and word processing packages
How to Apply
If this role is of interest to you kindly submit an application via Sagicor's career portal, no later than September 18, 2020.
While we appreciate all applications only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
8 total views, 1 today