Please login/register to apply for this job.
19 Sep 2020
Full-Time Compliance Officer – Banking & Investments
- Develop training material and carry out AML/CFT training
- Assist with the development of policies, procedures and programmes related to Anti- Money Laundering compliance for GKFG.
- Assist in revising the compliance programmes and policies to reflect changes in the organization’s needs, laws, regulations and procedures related compliance issues.
- Conduct AML training sessions for all staff.
- Conduct self-audits on key processes.
- Ensure completion of Threshold Transactions Reports daily.
- Prepare Suspicious Transactions Reports.
- Prepare Terrorism Prevention Act reports where necessary.
- Submit Threshold Transactions Reports to Designated Authority on a quarterly basis.
- Review documentation for new accounts and activity over these accounts for three (3) months and accounts opened for more than five years to ensure files are updated.
- Monitor account for high risk customers and PEPs.
Minimum Qualifications/Knowledge Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Studies, Finance, Accounts or equivalent
- Three (3) years’ experience in internal audit, finance, accounting or operations in the financial sector
- Knowledge of the Regulations & Acts governing the Financial Services industry
- Knowledge of the various regulations governing Anti-Money Laundering and the Prevention of Terrorist Financing
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to develop policy and procedure documentation
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of integrity and confidentiality
How to ApplyCLICK HERE TO APPLY
32 total views, 5 today