Contract Contract Teller – Duke & Tower Street
Contributes to client experience by providing professional and attentive service to clients by accurately completing immediate core banking transactions. Takes personal accountability for delivering superior client experience, including, effective problem resolution. Identify the client’s primary needs, look for opportunities to refer clients to the appropriate in-branch sales individual/alternative channel.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver quality customer service according to Sagicor Bank Customer Service Standards.
- Assume ownership of client problems at first point of contact. Ensure appropriate escalation to the supervisor or the relevant person/department.
- Maintain adequate knowledge of all bank’s products and services.
- Educate clients about appropriate products and services to satisfy needs.
- Actively market/promote the Banks products & services to obtain referral
- Process all transactions accurately, efficiently and in accordance with stipulated guidelines
- Perform custodial duties of Vault/Treasury & ABM
- Receive & verify cash from Cash Processing Unit
- Prepare cash for shipment to Cash Processing Unit
- Replenish/Balancing of ABM
- Collect excess cash from tellers
- Balance vault cash
- Imaging/Scanning of processed documents
- Filing processed work and dispatch to Verification Unit
- Dispatch managers’ cheque/drafts to Centralized Reconciliation Unit.
- Assist in the verification of negotiable instruments
- Ensure all relevant TTRs/STRs/UTRs are completed in accordance with guidelines
Qualifications, Experience, Specialized Skills and Competencies:
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Banking, Finance, Economics or related field from a recognized tertiary institution
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, in particular, Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of teller functions & POCA regulations is a distinct advantage
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge of Customer Service Principles
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Strong time management skills
- Professionalism in dealing with all clients
- Effective Communication skills
- Effective Team player
- A high degree of honesty & integrity
- Effective Problem-Solving Skills
How to ApplyIf this role is of interest to you kindly submit an application via Sagicor's career portal no later than September 18, 2020 While we appreciate all applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
6 total views, 1 today