Full-Time Manager – Compensation
The selected candidate will provide support to Group Human Resources by ensuring that the compensation function is aligned to the strategic objectives of the organization and performs at a level that contributes to the successful implementation of market competitive compensation. Analyze compensation data within an organization and evaluates job positions to determine classification and salary.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the design of compensation packages and bonus programs that align with the company’s strategic plan.
- Keep track of prevailing pay rates and make sure we offer competitive compensation plans; Structure compensation in ways that will yield the highest value for the organization
- Produce monthly and quarterly reports; Compile monthly informational report of Human Resources’ activities
- Prepare presentations for Executives based on monthly HR informational report; Prepare quarterly Human Resources Metrics report assessing overall productivity of the unit for the quarter.
- Prepare and maintain incentive payments and salary spreadsheets; Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of employee benefit programs.
- Track compensation and benefits benchmarking data; Conduct analysis of compensation and benefits within company; Oversee competitive analysis, merit increases and salary structure.
- Prepare compensation packages on request.
- Perform other related duties assigned from time to time.
Academic Qualifications/Specialized Skills/Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Management Studies or equivalent qualification from a recognised tertiary institution
- Five (5) years’ experience as an administrator, three (3) of which should be in a supervisory position in a Human Resources Department
- Experience as a Compensation and Benefits Manager or similar role
- Hands-on experience with HRIS or payroll software
- Knowledge of building compensation packages and bonus programs for various departments and seniority levels
- Excellent understanding of job evaluation and job analysis systems
- Good analytical skills
- Familiarity with labor legislation
- Experience with employee satisfaction surveys
How to ApplyIf this role is of interest to you kindly submit an application via Sagicor's career portal no later than September 30, 2020. While we appreciate all applications only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
22 total views, 1 today