Contract Pensions Administration Assistant (Contract)
The selected candidate will provide support services for the Pension Administrators
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enroll members on Pension Plans for whom enrolment forms are received; Send enrollment certificates for enrolled members to their employer; Advise clients how an enrollment on MYSAGICOR is done, were necessary.
- Update member’s demographic information on TOPAS as is necessary
- Dispatch beneficiary appointment confirmations forms to the clients for those changes done via MYSAGICOR to the client; Appoint new beneficiaries when they are sent in on paper; Dispatch all appointments done
- Ensure that all contributions received are accounted for; Ensure all payments made are reconciled; Remedy any contributions or payment not deposited or paid.
- Assist with the preparation of benefit calculations; Assist with the preparation of benefit payments
- Assist Administrator with the preparation of wind up option forms; Assist with the payment of wind up benefits
- Assist with the preparation of Actuarial valuation data (funding) for the approval of the Pension Administrator.
- Assist with the preparation of IAS Actuarial Valuation data where necessary for the approval of the Pension Administrator
- Assist with any research that might be required by the Pension Administrator.
- Perform other related duties assigned from time to time.
Academic Qualifications/Specialized Skills/Competencies:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management Studies or related field from a recognized tertiary institution
- Loma level I or certificate in other industry specified courses.
- Two (2) years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage time.
- Sound knowledge of standard PC software applications and pension specific software.
How to Apply
If this role is of interest to you kindly submit an application via Sagicor's career portal, no later than September 18, 2020.
While we appreciate all applications only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
6 total views, 1 today