Contract Realtor Associate (Commission-Based Contract)
The successful applicants will report to the Real Estate Sales Manager, Sagicor Property Services.
- Solicit and procure listings for third part sales and leases of residential, commercial and industrial properties.
- Access Sagicor Property Services (SPS) Office Listings with a view to selling and leasing properties.
- Market the real estate business aggressively to ensure growth and expansion of market share.
- Process all sales and leasing transactions in accordance with Sagicor Property Services established policies and procedures, as well as, the Real Estate Dealers & Developers Act.
- Registered as a Real Estate Salesman under the Real Estate (Dealers & Developers) Act.
- Diploma/Degree in Land Economy and Valuation Surveying
- Exposure to formal training in Sales & Marketing is desirable.
Special Knowledge and Competence:
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written formats.
- Working knowledge of computer applications software, including social media network, word processing and spreadsheet packages.
- Excellent customer service, organising, negotiating and time management skills.
- Experience in Real Estate Sales/Rental/Leasing would be an asset
How to Apply
Interested persons should submit an application via Sagicor Success
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
32 total views, 1 today