Full-Time Risk Assurance – Senior Associate
PwC is one of the largest professional services networks operating in the Caribbean with firms in The Bahamas, Barbados, British Virgin Islands, Bermuda, Cayman Islands, Jamaica and Turks and Caicos Islands.
As we share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice, PwC is committed to providing quality assurance, tax and advisory services to a range of international businesses, local enterprises and governments. We are seeking an experienced Senior Associate to strengthen and expand our Risk Assurance (Internal Audit) Department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and CIA or CPA or ACCA (at least one is required);
- Minimum of three years’ experience at the supervisory level;
- Strong technical skills in MS Office, ACL and knowledge of other specific applications as required;
- Assist with the management of a portfolio of clients;
- Plan and coordinate the execution of internal audit engagements with the support of an Engagement Manager;
- Review, analyse and identify weaknesses/deficiencies within clients’ internal control environment with an aim to improve or add value to clients internal controls;
- Manage and maintain electronic working papers for internal audit engagements; and
- Lead, supervise and coach team members on an internal audit engagement with a view to maintain quality, being efficient and effective, and delivering the clients’ deliverables within a timely manner.
How to ApplyInterested candidates should apply in writing, including your resume to: The Senior Manager, Human Resources PricewaterhouseCoopers P.O. Box 372 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5 total views, 1 today