Full-Time Risk & Compliance Analyst – Insurance
Reporting to the Risk Manager – GKFG, the incumbent will be expected to:
- Facilitate, along with Division, Company and Heads of Departments, the updating of the insurance segment’s/ company’s/department’s Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) profile through risk identification, assessments and analysis.
- Assist with coordinating the identification and documentation of control gaps and control process improvement opportunities.
- Follow-up and facilitate the development and implementation of remediation action plans in a timely manner.
- Prepare self-audit reports for review and submission to the Senior Management Team within the insurance segment, as well as the GKFG – Risk & Compliance Department in line with established reporting protocols.
- Prepare, update and maintain the insurance segment’s business continuity plans.
- Support the execution of a self-audit programme for all strategic business units (SBUs) in the insurance segment.
- Implement measures geared at identifying trends leading to potential risks and developing applicable risk mitigation strategies.
- Aid with the execution of business impact analysis.
- Produce top risks scorecards on a periodic basis.
- Conduct continuous monitoring of the risk and compliance programmes and ensuring adherence to legal, regulatory and internal requirements.
- Assist with the initiation and updating of risk and compliance policies and procedures.
- Keep abreast of applicable laws, and regulatory issues that may affect the business.
Minimum Qualifications/Knowledge Required:
- First Degree in Accounts, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Economics or related course
- Training in Risk Management and Compliance would be an asset
- Three (3) years’ experience in an insurance company or similar type financial institution
- Knowledge of Risk Management policies and practices
- Knowledge of Proceeds of Crime Act (POCA), and Regulations
- Knowledge of local and regional insurance legislations
- Ability to interpret regulations and laws
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent report writing and communication skills
- Good Problem Solving skills
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Sound interviewing and negotiation skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of integrity and confidentiality
How to ApplyQualified applicants are invited to submit applications no later than 15/09/2020 via the careers section of our Corporate Website at www.gracekennedy.com
1 total views, 1 today